Semblance meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Semblance.
- (noun) : an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- (noun) : an erroneous mental representation
- (noun) : picture consisting of a graphic image of a person or thing
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
Many men are deeply moved by the mere semblance of suffering in a woman they take the look of pain for a sign of constancy or of love.
More words related to the meanings of Semblance
More words from Urdu related to Semblance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Semblance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دکھاواخطڈھَنگحسن و جمالطرفظاہری کاحالات موقعالفتحُلیہدمکڈھانچضربنموداریدکھاناروپپیش کرناناپتصوربنیادی شرطتہہافتاد طبعاتفاقی نتیجہظہورہم گُونیشعارمشابہتحکومتنہججُزونقددوڑنےبریڈعربہقامتسَنگ تَراشیلکڑی یا دھات کا پترا چڑھاناشبیہ اتارناظاہر داریہدفچمکاناآب و رنگخود نمائمعقولیتپرکاشچوچلابدھیپوشاکرواداری کرنامصوریوضع قطع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Semblance
What are the meanings of Semblance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Semblance in Urdu are دکھاوا - dikhaawa, شکل - shakl, نقش - naqsh, شباہت - shabaahat, صورت - surat, مُشابہت and ظاہریت - Zahiriyaat. To understand how would you translate the word Semblance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Semblance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Semblance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Semblance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Semblance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Semblance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Semblance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by semblance?
Meanings of semblance are دکھاوا - dikhaawa, شکل - shakl, نقش - naqsh, شباہت - shabaahat, صورت - surat, مُشابہت and ظاہریت - Zahiriyaat
Whats the definition of semblance?
Definition of the semblance are
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- an erroneous mental representation
- picture consisting of a graphic image of a person or thing
What is the synonym of semblance?
Synonym of word semblance are pretence, apparition, emblem, pretendence, diagram, similarity, manner, ostentation, shape, similarities
What are the idioms related to semblance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word semblance.
- We must look to the mind and not to the outward appearance
- Do not trust to appearance
- The cut of one's jib
- Forgiven the unrepentant is like making picture on water
- Vice ruleth where god reigneth
What are the quotes with word semblance?
Here are the quotes with the word semblance in them
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- For, when with beauty we can virtue join, We paint the semblance of a form divine. — Matthew Prior
- Many men are deeply moved by the mere semblance of suffering in a woman they take the look of pain for a sign of constancy or of love. — Honore de Balzac
- Though I still have no semblance of a life outside of Nine Inch Nails at the moment, I realize my goals have gone from getting a record deal or selling another record to being a better person, more well-rounded, having friends, having a relationship with somebody. — Trent Reznor