Dhema - دھيما meanings in English
Dhema - دھيما meanings in English is slow Dhema - دھيما in English. More meanings of dhema - دھيما, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Dhema - دھيما Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Dhema - دھيما.
- (adjective satellite) : slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (adjective satellite) : (of business) not active or brisk
- (adjective satellite) : so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- (verb) : become slow or slower
- (verb) : cause to proceed more slowly
- (verb) : lose velocity; move more slowly
- (adjective) : not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- (adjective) : at a slow tempo
- (adjective) : (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- (adverb) : of timepieces
- (adverb) : without speed ( slow' is sometimes used informally for slowly')
More words from English related to Dhema - دھيما
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dhema - دھيما meanings in English in English.
buoyantfutileimponderousneapslowthincheapineffectualinferioringloriouslightlittlemildshallowyeastypimpledsildlightenedmildenvildwadeddialtorydronish flabbyfluidimbecileimpotentlumpdilatorydodderdollopeyeballflaccid idleinactiveincoherentingotlaggardlanklankylaxlazylethargicloosenuggetremissslackslothfulslovenslovenly ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dhema - دھيما
What are the meanings of Dhema - دھيما in English?
Meanings of the word Dhema - دھيما in English is slow. To understand how would you translate the word Dhema - دھيما in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dhema - دھيما or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dhema - دھيما synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dhema - دھيما. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dhema - دھيما in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dhema - دھيما in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dhema - دھيما with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دھيما?
Meaning of دھيما is slow
Whats the definition of دھيما?
Definition of the دھيما are
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (of business) not active or brisk
- so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- become slow or slower
- cause to proceed more slowly
- lose velocity; move more slowly
- not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- at a slow tempo
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- of timepieces
- without speed ( slow' is sometimes used informally for slowly')
What is the synonym of دھيما?
Synonym of word دھيما are ہلکا, ڈھیلا, آہستہ, دھیما, سست, کاہل, سلو, آہِستَہ, دھيما, مدھم
What are the idioms related to دھيما?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دھيما.
- A slow fire makes sweets malt
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
- Hungry is slow
- Let anger's fire be slow to burn