zam - ذم meanings in English
zam - ذم Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word zam - ذم.
- (noun) : harsh criticism or disapproval
- (noun) : the state of being excommunicated
- (verb) : rebuke formally
- (noun) : the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- (noun) : a mark against a person for misconduct or failure; usually given in school or armed forces
- (noun) : a mild rebuke or criticism
- (noun) : disgrace or shame
- (verb) : express criticism towards
More words related to the meanings of zam - ذم
More words from English related to zam - ذم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word zam - ذم meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of zam - ذم
What are the meanings of zam - ذم in English?
Meanings of the word zam - ذم in English are censure, demerit and reproach. To understand how would you translate the word zam - ذم in English, you can take help from words closely related to zam - ذم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered zam - ذم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word zam - ذم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use zam - ذم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say zam - ذم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of zam - ذم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ذم?
Meanings of ذم are censure, demerit and reproach
Whats the definition of ذم?
Definition of the ذم are
- harsh criticism or disapproval
- the state of being excommunicated
- rebuke formally
- the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- a mark against a person for misconduct or failure; usually given in school or armed forces
- a mild rebuke or criticism
- disgrace or shame
- express criticism towards
What is the synonym of ذم?
Synonym of word ذم are الزام لگانا, تنقیص, مخلفانہ تنقید, مزمت, ملامت کرنا, مذمت کرنا, ٹوکنا, ملامت, ہجو, طعن
What are the idioms related to ذم?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ذم.
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it