faraagh - فراغ meanings in English
faraagh - فراغ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word faraagh - فراغ.
- (noun) : a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- (verb) : lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- (noun) : freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- (noun) : freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- (noun) : freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- (noun) : the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- (verb) : move gently or carefully
- (verb) : make easier
- (verb) : lessen the intensity of or calm
- (noun) : freedom to choose a pastime or enjoyable activity
- (noun) : time available for ease and relaxation
More words related to the meanings of faraagh - فراغ
More words from English related to faraagh - فراغ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word faraagh - فراغ meanings in English in English.
acquittaldisengagementforgiveness leisuredeliveranceexemptionliberationquietusquittancesporadicallayoffredemptionalredemptiveredemptorydisengageshiversporgingrebidsridingsredempturerelievementridgeropesporadessporadialaggregateaggregate numberdynastyeaseengine entirefullygeneralginlivelongpiecelessteetotala good manyallcompleteeachgrossmorrowsumtomorrowtotaluniversesubtotaltotaledmorrowstomorrows ...
Idioms related to the meaning of faraagh - فراغ
What are the meanings of faraagh - فراغ in English?
Meanings of the word faraagh - فراغ in English are ease and leisure. To understand how would you translate the word faraagh - فراغ in English, you can take help from words closely related to faraagh - فراغ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered faraagh - فراغ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word faraagh - فراغ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use faraagh - فراغ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say faraagh - فراغ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of faraagh - فراغ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فراغ?
Meanings of فراغ are ease and leisure
Whats the definition of فراغ?
Definition of the فراغ are
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- move gently or carefully
- make easier
- lessen the intensity of or calm
- freedom to choose a pastime or enjoyable activity
- time available for ease and relaxation
What is the synonym of فراغ?
Synonym of word فراغ are کل, آنند, سکھ, بسرام, قرار, آرام, آسائش, بے چینی, سکھ چین یا آرام دینا, دکھ ہرنا
What are the idioms related to فراغ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فراغ.
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
- Marry in haste and repent at leisure
- Tranquility is difficult of attainment in leisure
- Ease and honour are seldom bed fellows