وِل meanings in English
وِل meanings in English is will وِل in English. More meanings of وِل, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word وِل.
- (verb) : leave or give by will after one's death
- (noun) : a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- (noun) : a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- (noun) : the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- (verb) : determine by choice
- (verb) : decree or ordain
More words from English related to وِل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word وِل meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of وِل in English?
Meanings of the word وِل in English is will. To understand how would you translate the word وِل in English, you can take help from words closely related to وِل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered وِل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word وِل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use وِل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say وِل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of وِل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by وِل?
Meaning of وِل is will
Whats the definition of وِل?
Definition of the وِل are
- leave or give by will after one's death
- a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- determine by choice
- decree or ordain
What is the synonym of وِل?
Synonym of word وِل are رضا, مرضی, خواہش, نیت, مَرضی, ارادہ, مراد, وصیت, وِل, ہمَّت