Hosheyar - ہوشيار meanings in English
Hosheyar - ہوشيار meanings in English is wise Hosheyar - ہوشيار in English. More meanings of hosheyar - ہوشيار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Hosheyar - ہوشيار Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hosheyar - ہوشيار.
- (adjective satellite) : improperly forward or bold
- (adjective satellite) : evidencing the possession of inside information
- (noun) : a way of doing or being
- (noun) : United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- (noun) : United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- (adjective) : having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
More words related to the meanings of Hosheyar - ہوشيار
More words from English related to Hosheyar - ہوشيار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hosheyar - ہوشيار meanings in English in English.
cannycleverconjurerknowingnecromanceradultartfulgrown upintelligentshrewdslysorcerertodwiseearth eruditelearnedletteredliteraryliteratormacrocosmintellectknowerlearned personnatureperiodregionssavantscholaruniverseworldeggheadogrejudiciouskernelpricklewhiteheaddanakernelssensibleunderstandingrationaljudiciousnessintellectualisationdentilabialmachiavelianmachinatorshiftercraftycunning ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hosheyar - ہوشيار
What are the meanings of Hosheyar - ہوشيار in English?
Meanings of the word Hosheyar - ہوشيار in English is wise. To understand how would you translate the word Hosheyar - ہوشيار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hosheyar - ہوشيار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hosheyar - ہوشيار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hosheyar - ہوشيار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hosheyar - ہوشيار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hosheyar - ہوشيار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hosheyar - ہوشيار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہوشيار?
Meaning of ہوشيار is wise
Whats the definition of ہوشيار?
Definition of the ہوشيار are
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- a way of doing or being
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
What is the synonym of ہوشيار?
Synonym of word ہوشيار are سیانا, عالم, دانا, عاقل, دانشمندی, فطرتی, پختہ, سمجھ دار, وائز, عقلمند
What are the idioms related to ہوشيار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہوشيار.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- A fool may ask more questions in hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- A fool may give a wise man counsel
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head