Ziyaan - ژیان meanings in English
Ziyaan - ژیان Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Ziyaan - ژیان.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme and violent energy
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme anger
- (adjective satellite) : grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- (adjective satellite) : greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- (noun) : belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- (noun) : the state of being angry
- (verb) : make angry
- (verb) : become angry
- (noun) : a city of central China; capital of ancient Chinese empire 221-206 BC
More words related to the meanings of Ziyaan - ژیان
More words from English related to Ziyaan - ژیان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ziyaan - ژیان meanings in English in English.
aggravatedarduousconsolidateddiamonddifficultdrasticegregiousimpenitentimpetuousmoroseobdurateoperoseoppressiveoutrageousrawstrongstiffstringentstonycallouscruelexactingextremefirmflintygrimhardharshheathenishheavyhigh handedhornyinclementindurateinelasticinexorableinflexibleintenseironcladlaboriousloudnippingrigidrigourousseverestrengthenedstrictsturdytauttough ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ziyaan - ژیان
What are the meanings of Ziyaan - ژیان in English?
Meanings of the word Ziyaan - ژیان in English are furious, outrageous, anger and xian. To understand how would you translate the word Ziyaan - ژیان in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ziyaan - ژیان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ziyaan - ژیان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ziyaan - ژیان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ziyaan - ژیان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ziyaan - ژیان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ziyaan - ژیان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ziyaan?
Meanings of ziyaan are furious, outrageous, anger and xian
Whats the definition of ziyaan?
Definition of the ziyaan are
- marked by extreme and violent energy
- marked by extreme anger
- grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
- greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- the state of being angry
- make angry
- become angry
- a city of central China; capital of ancient Chinese empire 221-206 BC
What is the synonym of ziyaan?
Synonym of word ziyaan are تند, تیز, بے خود, از خود رفتہ, غضب ناک, برہم, آشفتہ, غصے میں بھرا ہوا, غُصّے میں بھَرا ہُوا, بَرہَم
What are the idioms related to ziyaan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ziyaan.
- It is a sweet sorrow to bury an outrageous wife
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Anger and haste hinder good counsel
- Anger is a sworn enemy
- Anger is blind