daagh beyl - داغ بیل meanings in English
daagh beyl - داغ بیل Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل.
- (noun) : the time at which something is supposed to begin
- (noun) : the act of starting something
- (noun) : the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- (noun) : the first part or section of something
- (noun) : the event consisting of the start of something
- (adjective satellite) : serving to begin
- (noun) : the boundary of a specific area
- (noun) : a conceptual separation or distinction
More words related to the meanings of daagh beyl - داغ بیل
More words from English related to daagh beyl - داغ بیل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل meanings in English in English.
abdicationabruptiondisengagementdisjunctiondismissaldissolutiondistinctnessdisuniondivarication disposaldivorce egressneutralityseclusionseveraltyseverancebreak updislocationisolationpartingsecessionseparationdemarcationbreakupdetachableseparatenessseparatrixsecessionsseclusionsseparatumseparatumseliquationsepelitionseptentrionseptentrionalitysepulcheringquarantinedabruptnesserectionliftaltitudeascentbeginningelevationeminenceexpensesnubilityswaggercommencementgenes ...
Idioms with the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل in it
Idioms related to the meaning of daagh beyl - داغ بیل
What are the meanings of daagh beyl - داغ بیل in English?
Meanings of the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل in English are beginning and demarcation. To understand how would you translate the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل in English, you can take help from words closely related to daagh beyl - داغ بیل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered daagh beyl - داغ بیل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word daagh beyl - داغ بیل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use daagh beyl - داغ بیل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say daagh beyl - داغ بیل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of daagh beyl - داغ بیل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by داغ بیل?
Meanings of داغ بیل are beginning and demarcation
Whats the definition of داغ بیل?
Definition of the داغ بیل are
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- the act of starting something
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- the first part or section of something
- the event consisting of the start of something
- serving to begin
- the boundary of a specific area
- a conceptual separation or distinction
What is the synonym of داغ بیل?
Synonym of word داغ بیل are اٹھان, آغاز, ابتدا, شروع, پہل, سر, ابتدائ, داغ بیل, علیحدگی, علیحدگی êlaaHedgi
What are the idioms with the word داغ بیل?
Here are the idioms with the word داغ بیل in them.
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Chastity once tarnished can be restored by no art
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- Rich men have no faults
- All work and no play makes jack a dull boy
What are the idioms related to داغ بیل?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word داغ بیل.
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
- A good beginning is half the battle
- Applause is the beginning of abuse
- Attribute every beginning and ending as from thence
- Dignity grows more easily than it obtains a beginning