Mata - ماتا meanings in English
Mata - ماتا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Mata - ماتا.
- (noun) : milk-secreting organ of female mammals
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- (noun) : a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- (noun) : a term of address for an elderly woman
- (noun) : a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- (noun) : a term of address for a mother superior
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
|I earned||میں کماتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Mata - ماتا
More words from English related to Mata - ماتا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mata - ماتا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mata - ماتا
What are the meanings of Mata - ماتا in English?
Meanings of the word Mata - ماتا in English are mamma and mother. To understand how would you translate the word Mata - ماتا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mata - ماتا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mata - ماتا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mata - ماتا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mata - ماتا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mata - ماتا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mata - ماتا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ماتا?
Meanings of ماتا are mamma and mother
Whats the definition of ماتا?
Definition of the ماتا are
- milk-secreting organ of female mammals
- care for like a mother
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a term of address for an elderly woman
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- a term of address for a mother superior
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of ماتا?
Synonym of word ماتا are پستان, چھاتی, مان, اماں, میا, ماں, مادر, مہتاری, ماتا, والدہ
What are the idioms related to ماتا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ماتا.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Every mother son
How to use ماتا in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use ماتا in a sentence.
- I earned — میں کماتا تھا