nasb - نصب meanings in English
nasb - نصب Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word nasb - نصب.
- (adjective satellite) : fixed and unmoving
- (adjective satellite) : (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- (adjective) : securely placed or fastened or set
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- (adjective) : set in the soil for growth
- (adjective satellite) : (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted; firmly fixed or held
More words related to the meanings of nasb - نصب
More words from English related to nasb - نصب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word nasb - نصب meanings in English in English.
abidingconstantenduringflat footedvestedceaselesslyfixedinvariablelastingpermanentresoluteunremittinglyunstoppablepersistentconstantsformantresistentsubsistentsustentatecontinuablepermanablepermansionpersantconsistentcertifiedconfirmedcorrectestablishedfirmincorruptingrainedinvariantone pieceprovedremainingsolidsoundstabilestrongsubstantialunbrokenvalidwholeprovenprovenceproveniencesubstantiatingsubstantiationvindicatedprovand ...
Idioms related to the meaning of nasb - نصب
What are the meanings of nasb - نصب in English?
Meanings of the word nasb - نصب in English are fixed, planted and erected. To understand how would you translate the word nasb - نصب in English, you can take help from words closely related to nasb - نصب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered nasb - نصب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word nasb - نصب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use nasb - نصب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say nasb - نصب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of nasb - نصب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نصب?
Meanings of نصب are fixed, planted and erected
Whats the definition of نصب?
Definition of the نصب are
- fixed and unmoving
- (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- securely placed or fastened or set
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- set in the soil for growth
- (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted; firmly fixed or held
What is the synonym of نصب?
Synonym of word نصب are مستقل, ثابت, قائم, مقرر, پچی, یکسو, نصب, گڑا, جما, اگا
What are the idioms related to نصب?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نصب.
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
- There is a measure in things there are at length fixed boundaries beyond and about which that which is right cannot exist