Yaksu - یکسو meanings in English
Yaksu - یکسو Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Yaksu - یکسو.
- (noun) : (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- (adjective satellite) : fixed and unmoving
- (adjective satellite) : (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- (adjective) : securely placed or fastened or set
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- (adjective satellite) : inhabited by colonists
- (adjective satellite) : not changeable
- (adjective) : established or decided beyond dispute or doubt
- (adjective) : established in a desired position or place; not moving about
More words related to the meanings of Yaksu - یکسو
More words from English related to Yaksu - یکسو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yaksu - یکسو meanings in English in English.
abbreviateabridgmentacquittalepitomegistnubprecisquintessentialsynopsisbriefcontentextractkerneloutlinequintessencesubstancesummaryabdicatorablismabsolverabstractedlyabstracterabstractiveabstractorabstrusityabvoltepitopesum upsummarisationsummarizationsummatesummationalsummativesumming upabridgingabsinthsabsitabsolversabsolvesabsolvitorabstergesabstergingabstractsabstrictabstrictsridottosummasummariessummarisessummarized ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Yaksu - یکسو
What are the meanings of Yaksu - یکسو in English?
Meanings of the word Yaksu - یکسو in English are content, contented, fixed and settled. To understand how would you translate the word Yaksu - یکسو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Yaksu - یکسو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yaksu - یکسو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yaksu - یکسو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yaksu - یکسو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yaksu - یکسو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yaksu - یکسو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yaksu?
Meanings of yaksu are content, contented, fixed and settled
Whats the definition of yaksu?
Definition of the yaksu are
- (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- fixed and unmoving
- (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- securely placed or fastened or set
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g.
- inhabited by colonists
- not changeable
- established or decided beyond dispute or doubt
- established in a desired position or place; not moving about
What is the synonym of yaksu?
Synonym of word yaksu are خلاصہ, ظرف, خوش, مضمون, قناعت پسند, مطمن, آسودہ خاطر, شاکر, قانع, یکسو
What are the idioms related to yaksu?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yaksu.
- Him whom a little will not content nothing will content
- A contented mind is a continual feast
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return