پين meanings in English
پين meanings in English is pain پين in English. More meanings of پين, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word پين.
- (verb) : cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- (noun) : a bothersome annoying person
- (noun) : emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- (noun) : a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- (noun) : a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- (noun) : something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- (verb) : cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
More words from English related to پين
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word پين meanings in English in English.
acheappearpainshowcommingledistress draff faecesgirdgroundsillpinchpityafflictioncompassiondoledolourdreghurtlanguorpathossedimentsorrowteenvexationpainsachagesachedachesachingscrampitscrampsheartachespainimpainingpangspiednessdiscomfortgrievancegrievousnessburdendifficultyharassmenthot waterinconvenienceinflictionjarsufferancetortureuncomfortableness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of پين
What are the meanings of پين in English?
Meanings of the word پين in English is pain. To understand how would you translate the word پين in English, you can take help from words closely related to پين or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered پين synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word پين. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use پين in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say پين in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of پين with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پين?
Meaning of پين is pain
Whats the definition of پين?
Definition of the پين are
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- a bothersome annoying person
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
What is the synonym of پين?
Synonym of word پين are دکھنا, درد, تکلیف, خلش, کوفت, الم, کرب, اندوہ, پين, درد تکليف
What are the idioms related to پين?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word پين.
- Pain of mind is worse than pain of body
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- An hour of pain is as long as a day of pleasure