Shabaashi - شاباشی meanings in English
Shabaashi - شاباشی meanings in English are applause, appreciation, praise Shabaashi - شاباشی in English. More meanings of shabaashi - شاباشی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Shabaashi - شاباشی Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Shabaashi - شاباشی.
- (noun) : a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- (noun) : an increase in price or value
- (noun) : understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- (noun) : an expression of gratitude
- (noun) : a favorable judgment
- (noun) : delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- (noun) : an expression of approval and commendation
- (noun) : offering words of homage as an act of worship
More words related to the meanings of Shabaashi - شاباشی
More words from English related to Shabaashi - شاباشی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shabaashi - شاباشی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Shabaashi - شاباشی
What are the meanings of Shabaashi - شاباشی in English?
Meanings of the word Shabaashi - شاباشی in English are applause, appreciation and praise. To understand how would you translate the word Shabaashi - شاباشی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shabaashi - شاباشی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shabaashi - شاباشی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shabaashi - شاباشی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shabaashi - شاباشی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shabaashi - شاباشی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shabaashi - شاباشی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shabaashi?
Meanings of shabaashi are applause, appreciation and praise
Whats the definition of shabaashi?
Definition of the shabaashi are
- a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- an increase in price or value
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- an expression of gratitude
- a favorable judgment
- delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- an expression of approval and commendation
- offering words of homage as an act of worship
What is the synonym of shabaashi?
Synonym of word shabaashi are تعریف, استوتی, واہ واہ, آفریں, مرحبا, ستایش, با آوازِ بُلَند سَتائش, توصيف, تَعريف, آفرين پُر زور تَحسين
What are the idioms related to shabaashi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shabaashi.
- Applause is the beginning of abuse
- Self praise is no praise
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- Do not believe those who praise you