Jokham - جوکھم meanings in English
Jokham - جوکھم Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Jokham - جوکھم.
- (noun) : a dangerous place
- (noun) : the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury
- (noun) : a cause of pain or injury or loss
- (verb) : proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- (verb) : put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- (verb) : put at risk
- (noun) : an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- (noun) : any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- (noun) : a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
More words related to the meanings of Jokham - جوکھم
More words from English related to Jokham - جوکھم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jokham - جوکھم meanings in English in English.
accidentagreementco operationconcurrenceconsensusconsentconsonanaceconcordcontingencyfortuitousnessfortuityliaisontemporizeventureaccordancecaduacchancecircumstancecoincidencecommunityhaphaphazardharmonymischanceopportunityunionagreeabilitycoincidingconcretionconcurrencyconsociatecoincidedconcussesconvenancecoincibencycoinheritancecoinitialcoinquinatecoinquinationcointenseaffrightawedismaydreadfrighthorrorterrorapprehensionconsternationdanger ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jokham - جوکھم
What are the meanings of Jokham - جوکھم in English?
Meanings of the word Jokham - جوکھم in English are danger, jeopardy, venture and hazardous undertaking. To understand how would you translate the word Jokham - جوکھم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jokham - جوکھم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jokham - جوکھم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jokham - جوکھم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jokham - جوکھم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jokham - جوکھم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jokham - جوکھم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jokham?
Meanings of jokham are danger, jeopardy, venture and hazardous undertaking
Whats the definition of jokham?
Definition of the jokham are
- a dangerous place
- the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury
- a cause of pain or injury or loss
- proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- put at risk
- an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
What is the synonym of jokham?
Synonym of word jokham are ڈر, خوف, کھٹکا, خدشہ, خطرہ, جوکھوں, وسوسہ, اندیشہ, جوکھم, جان جوکھوں
What are the idioms related to jokham?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jokham.
- Without danger we cannot get beyond danger
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Misfortune overtook his first venture
- Nothing venture nothing have
- Venture a small fish and catch a great one