aenth - اینٹھ meanings in English
aenth - اینٹھ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word aenth - اینٹھ.
- (noun) : affected manners intended to impress others
- (noun) : overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- (verb) : give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- (verb) : join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- (verb) : be proud of
- (noun) : unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- (noun) : a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- (noun) : satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- (noun) : a group of lions
More words related to the meanings of aenth - اینٹھ
More words from English related to aenth - اینٹھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aenth - اینٹھ meanings in English in English.
affectationairsartificialityemblazonryparadeshowinessactclaptrapdisplayglossostentationpretencepretentionseemingseemingnesssemblanceshowshow offsplurgeveneerpretendingpretensepretencespretendantpretenderspretendspretensesshewingpretendencepretendershippretensedpretextureconceithaughtinesshauteurobduracypriderigiditytenacityvanityblandishmentimperiousnesshubrisnerveboastfulnessboisterousnessboratedpresumptuousarrogatesarrogating ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aenth - اینٹھ
|When pride is on the saddlehame is on the crupper||شرمساری غرور کے پیچھے پیچھے آتی ہے غرور کا انجام ندامت|
What are the meanings of aenth - اینٹھ in English?
Meanings of the word aenth - اینٹھ in English are airs, arrogance, ply and pride. To understand how would you translate the word aenth - اینٹھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to aenth - اینٹھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aenth - اینٹھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aenth - اینٹھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aenth - اینٹھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aenth - اینٹھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aenth - اینٹھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اینٹھ?
Meanings of اینٹھ are airs, arrogance, ply and pride
Whats the definition of اینٹھ?
Definition of the اینٹھ are
- affected manners intended to impress others
- overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- be proud of
- unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- a group of lions
What is the synonym of اینٹھ?
Synonym of word اینٹھ are دکھاوا, نخرا, اکڑ, اکڑ بازی, اینٹھ, مچلائی, چوچلا, گھمنڈ, شیخی, دماغ
What are the idioms related to اینٹھ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اینٹھ.
- Supple knees feed arrogance
- Pride will spit in pride's face
- Airs and graces
- To give oneself airs
- Comfort is better than pride