lahad - لحد meanings in English
lahad - لحد meanings in English is grave lahad - لحد in English. More meanings of lahad - لحد, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
lahad - لحد Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word lahad - لحد.
- (noun) : a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- (noun) : death of a person
- (verb) : carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- (verb) : shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- (adjective satellite) : dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- (noun) : a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
More words related to the meanings of lahad - لحد
More words from English related to lahad - لحد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word lahad - لحد meanings in English in English.
abbeygravesepulchershrinetombshrinalshriningaffablehumanemildmodestpacificpatientlenienthymenealaggravatedbayonethardmarble breastedseriousstodgystrongbayonetingbayonetsbayonettedfeloniesfelonousfelonryfelstonegravellinggriminggrimmercrucigerousgripefulburiedsepultureconcealment interredburledburredburrlikeburryburiesburinsburriestburringburrstonesburthenedburioncavity ...
Idioms related to the meaning of lahad - لحد
What are the meanings of lahad - لحد in English?
Meanings of the word lahad - لحد in English is grave. To understand how would you translate the word lahad - لحد in English, you can take help from words closely related to lahad - لحد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered lahad - لحد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word lahad - لحد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use lahad - لحد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say lahad - لحد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of lahad - لحد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by لحد?
Meaning of لحد is grave
Whats the definition of لحد?
Definition of the لحد are
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- death of a person
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
What is the synonym of لحد?
Synonym of word لحد are مزار, حلیم, سنگین, دفن, گڑھا, متین, تراشنا, خاک, کھودنا, شدید
What are the idioms related to لحد?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word لحد.
- Dig one own grave
- Have one foot in the grave
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
- In the grave is rest
- Quiet as the grave