mashuuq - معشوق meanings in English
mashuuq - معشوق Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word mashuuq - معشوق.
- (noun) : a servile or fawning dependant
- (noun) : a card sent or given (as to a sweetheart) on Saint Valentine's Day
- (noun) : a sweetheart chosen to receive a greeting on Saint Valentine's Day
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (noun) : a person loved by another person
- (noun) : any well-liked individual
- (adjective satellite) : privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
More words related to the meanings of mashuuq - معشوق
More words from English related to mashuuq - معشوق
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word mashuuq - معشوق meanings in English in English.
blasphemousdisbelieverdissident gentilegiaourimpiousirreligionistmiscreantmoorscepticcruelgodlessheathenheathenishinfidelmistressnon believerpagansweetheartunbelieverwantondisbelievingkafirinfidelsunbelievedpagandompaganicpaganitypaganlydarlingduckyfavouriteidolidolsliefvalentinecherishedcutedesirableloveablelovedlovelypleasingsweetwell belovedaffiantcuteycuteyslovelierloveworthy ...
Idioms with the word mashuuq - معشوق in it
Idioms related to the meaning of mashuuq - معشوق
What are the meanings of mashuuq - معشوق in English?
Meanings of the word mashuuq - معشوق in English are minion, valentine, beloved and sweetheart. To understand how would you translate the word mashuuq - معشوق in English, you can take help from words closely related to mashuuq - معشوق or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered mashuuq - معشوق synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word mashuuq - معشوق. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use mashuuq - معشوق in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say mashuuq - معشوق in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of mashuuq - معشوق with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by معشوق?
Meanings of معشوق are minion, valentine, beloved and sweetheart
Whats the definition of معشوق?
Definition of the معشوق are
- a servile or fawning dependant
- a card sent or given (as to a sweetheart) on Saint Valentine's Day
- a sweetheart chosen to receive a greeting on Saint Valentine's Day
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- a person loved by another person
- any well-liked individual
- privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
What is the synonym of معشوق?
Synonym of word معشوق are منہ لگا, منظور نظر, معشوق, کاسہ لیس, لاڈلی, سر چڑھا غلام, پیارا, معشوقہ, معمعشوق, پریا
What are the idioms with the word معشوق?
Here are the idioms with the word معشوق in them.
- Lover's quarreis are soon adjusted
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
What are the idioms related to معشوق?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word معشوق.
- All is well with him who is beloved of his neighbours
- It is better to be beloved than honoured
- To be beloved is above all bargains