gaur - گور meanings in English
gaur - گور Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word gaur - گور.
- (noun) : a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- (noun) : death of a person
- (verb) : carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- (verb) : shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- (adjective satellite) : dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- (noun) : a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- (noun) : any of various wild bovines especially of the genera Bos or closely related Bibos
More words related to the meanings of gaur - گور
More words from English related to gaur - گور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word gaur - گور meanings in English in English.
abbeygravesepulchershrinetombshrinalshriningaffablehumanemildmodestpacificpatientlenienthymenealaggravatedbayonethardmarble breastedseriousstodgystrongbayonetingbayonetsbayonettedfeloniesfelonousfelonryfelstonegravellinggriminggrimmercrucigerousgripefulburiedsepultureconcealment interredburledburredburrlikeburryburiesburinsburriestburringburrstonesburthenedburioncavity ...
Idioms related to the meaning of gaur - گور
What are the meanings of gaur - گور in English?
Meanings of the word gaur - گور in English are grave, wild ox and gour. To understand how would you translate the word gaur - گور in English, you can take help from words closely related to gaur - گور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered gaur - گور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word gaur - گور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use gaur - گور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say gaur - گور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of gaur - گور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گور?
Meanings of گور are grave, wild ox and gour
Whats the definition of گور?
Definition of the گور are
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- death of a person
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- a mark ( ) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- any of various wild bovines especially of the genera Bos or closely related Bibos
What is the synonym of گور?
Synonym of word گور are مزار, حلیم, سنگین, دفن, گڑھا, متین, تراشنا, خاک, کھودنا, شدید
What are the idioms related to گور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گور.
- Dig one own grave
- Have one foot in the grave
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
- In the grave is rest
- Quiet as the grave