Chhaaba - چھابا meanings in English
Chhaaba - چھابا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Chhaaba - چھابا.
- (adjective satellite) : easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- (noun) : a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- (noun) : the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- (adjective) : physically weak
- (adjective satellite) : wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a crate
- (noun) : a rugged box (usually made of wood); used for shipping
- (verb) : put into a crate; as for protection
More words related to the meanings of Chhaaba - چھابا
More words from English related to Chhaaba - چھابا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chhaaba - چھابا meanings in English in English.
abortiveimperfectraretimorousalloyedamateuramateurishapproximatecrudedefectivedeficientficklefluctuatingfrailgreenhalf rawimmatureinconsistentinconstantindigestedinefficaciousinexperiencedirresoluteloosenewbienon permanentrawroughslipperytimidunauthenticatedunbakeduncookedunpavedunreliableunripeunstampedunsteadyvagueweakyieldingkacchakacchaskutchaabateeffeteemaciatedflaccid flaggyfragile ...
What are the meanings of Chhaaba - چھابا in English?
Meanings of the word Chhaaba - چھابا in English are frail and crate. To understand how would you translate the word Chhaaba - چھابا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chhaaba - چھابا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chhaaba - چھابا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chhaaba - چھابا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chhaaba - چھابا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chhaaba - چھابا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chhaaba - چھابا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chhaaba?
Meanings of chhaaba are frail and crate
Whats the definition of chhaaba?
Definition of the chhaaba are
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- physically weak
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- the quantity contained in a crate
- a rugged box (usually made of wood); used for shipping
- put into a crate; as for protection
What is the synonym of chhaaba?
Synonym of word chhaaba are کچا, کمزور, نازک, فانی, بودا, سریع الزوال, ناپائیدار, چھابا, فَريل, گھاس کی بَنی ٹوکری