Rasya - رسیا meanings in English
Rasya - رسیا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Rasya - رسیا.
- (noun) : a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- (noun) : a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- (adjective satellite) : lively and spirited
- (noun) : a man who attends or escorts a woman
- (adjective satellite) : having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- (adjective satellite) : unflinching in battle or action
- (adjective satellite) : being attentive to women like an ideal knight
More words related to the meanings of Rasya - رسیا
More words from English related to Rasya - رسیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rasya - رسیا meanings in English in English.
aesthetegallantcourageousdaringenergeticenterprisingesquiregameknightmagnanimousmanfulbravedoughtyguttyhardyherohigh spiritedintrepidknight errantpluckyredoubtablestrongmanundauntedvaliantvalorousadventureradventuressadventurousdaringlydashinglyheroicalheroicallyheroicsbravadoesbravadosbravedbraverbravesbravestbravingbravosbrawerbrawestdarefulprowestvalorisedvalorizedverserbretfulheroess ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Rasya - رسیا
What are the meanings of Rasya - رسیا in English?
Meanings of the word Rasya - رسیا in English are epicure and gallant. To understand how would you translate the word Rasya - رسیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rasya - رسیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rasya - رسیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rasya - رسیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rasya - رسیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rasya - رسیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rasya - رسیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rasya?
Meanings of rasya are epicure and gallant
Whats the definition of rasya?
Definition of the rasya are
- a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- lively and spirited
- a man who attends or escorts a woman
- having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- unflinching in battle or action
- being attentive to women like an ideal knight
What is the synonym of rasya?
Synonym of word rasya are چٹورا, خوش خوراک, بلا چٹ, شکم پرست, نفس پرور, شہوت پرست, رسیا, حسن پرست, بہادر, بانکا
What are the idioms related to rasya?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rasya.
- The epicure puts his purse into his belly and the miser his belly into his purse