Rech - ریچھ meanings in English
Rech - ریچھ Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Rech - ریچھ.
- (verb) : put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- (verb) : take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- (verb) : support or hold in a certain manner
- (verb) : contain or hold; have within
- (verb) : be pregnant with
- (verb) : behave in a certain manner
- (verb) : have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- (verb) : bring in
- (noun) : massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- (verb) : have on one's person
- (verb) : cause to be born
- (verb) : move while holding up or supporting
- (noun) : an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
More words related to the meanings of Rech - ریچھ
More words from English related to Rech - ریچھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rech - ریچھ meanings in English in English.
carryconveygetleadbearwaftcarry overtransporthaullifttoteclapper claweateatingfeedmushnutrimentpabulumviandconsumedinedinnerembezzleendurefarefeast foodlunchmealmessmisappropriateomitrefectionrepastsupperswallowtifftommycaulinarycuisinesfoodismmealingmeal mouthedmoilcomplygive earhearheedlistensustain ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rech - ریچھ
What are the meanings of Rech - ریچھ in English?
Meanings of the word Rech - ریچھ in English are bear and bears. To understand how would you translate the word Rech - ریچھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rech - ریچھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rech - ریچھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rech - ریچھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rech - ریچھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rech - ریچھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rech - ریچھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rech?
Meanings of rech are bear and bears
Whats the definition of rech?
Definition of the rech are
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- support or hold in a certain manner
- contain or hold; have within
- be pregnant with
- behave in a certain manner
- have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- bring in
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- have on one's person
- cause to be born
- move while holding up or supporting
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
What is the synonym of rech?
Synonym of word rech are لے جانا, ڈھونا, کھانا, سننا, برداشت کرنا, تاب لانا, بھگتنا, گوارا کرنا, جھیلنا, صبر آنا
What are the idioms related to rech?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rech.
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- A clear concience bears no trouble
- He bears poverty very ill who is ashamed of it
- Kings and bears oft worry their keepers
- Vain glory blossoms but never bears