باہِمت meanings in English
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word باہِمت.
- (noun) : a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- (noun) : the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- (verb) : remove the guts of
- (verb) : empty completely; destroy the inside of
- (noun) : a narrow channel or strait
- (adjective) : marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger; robust and uninhibited
More words related to the meanings of باہِمت
More words from English related to باہِمت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word باہِمت meanings in English in English.
accessgutavenuewentbraveryprowessspartansmoxievaliantnessgedsjuratsspunkiespunkiescheatedge flexionforcing pumphoaxtagtailwhiffbrawnbreathcourageendenergyextremityheftimpetusinertiainstantlifemightmomentpneumatailtempertugvitalityzaptaillechannelfirthgatstraitclarifycleansefilterillustrateironlustrate ...
What are the meanings of باہِمت in English?
Meanings of the word باہِمت in English are gut and gutsy. To understand how would you translate the word باہِمت in English, you can take help from words closely related to باہِمت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered باہِمت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word باہِمت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use باہِمت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say باہِمت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of باہِمت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by باہِمت?
Meanings of باہِمت are gut and gutsy
Whats the definition of باہِمت?
Definition of the باہِمت are
- a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- remove the guts of
- empty completely; destroy the inside of
- a narrow channel or strait
- marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger; robust and uninhibited
What is the synonym of باہِمت?
Synonym of word باہِمت are رستہ, جرات, دم, آبنائے, صاف کرنا, طاقت, حریص, اوجھ, نلی, آنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالنا