Daanayi - دانائی meanings in English
Daanayi - دانائی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Daanayi - دانائی.
- (noun) : the trait of forming opinions by distinguishing and evaluating
- (noun) : good judgment
- (noun) : ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- (noun) : the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- (noun) : the quality of being prudent and sensible
- (noun) : accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- (noun) : an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
More words related to the meanings of Daanayi - دانائی
More words from English related to Daanayi - دانائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daanayi - دانائی meanings in English in English.
artfulnessmachinationmakepreposterousruseslinesscreationdeceitinstinctintriguenaturesagacitywisdominherencyinnatenessnaturismnatalitiesnatiformnaturesconnaturalityconnaturalnessnaturalitynaturelessnaturityblessinggracekindnessbountyexcellenceincreaserewardsuperiorityvirtuefountbountreebountyhoodclear sightednessdiscernmenttactacumenacutenessinsightkeennouspenetrationperceptionunderstandingwitdiscriminationintellect ...
Idioms with the word Daanayi - دانائی in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Daanayi - دانائی
|Talking comes by nature silence by wisdom||بولنا قدرت سکھاتی ہے لیکن چپ رہنا عقل سکھاتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Daanayi - دانائی in English?
Meanings of the word Daanayi - دانائی in English are judiciousness and wisdom. To understand how would you translate the word Daanayi - دانائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Daanayi - دانائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daanayi - دانائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daanayi - دانائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daanayi - دانائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daanayi - دانائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daanayi - دانائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دانائی?
Meanings of دانائی are judiciousness and wisdom
Whats the definition of دانائی?
Definition of the دانائی are
- the trait of forming opinions by distinguishing and evaluating
- good judgment
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- the quality of being prudent and sensible
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
What is the synonym of دانائی?
Synonym of word دانائی are دانائی, عقلمندی, دانشمندی, بدھ, فطرت, فضل, فراست, شعور, علم, عقل
What are the idioms with the word دانائی?
Here are the idioms with the word دانائی in them.
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head
- Diffidence is the right eye of prudence
- Good nature is a great misfortune if it want prudence
- Keep some till more come
- Old and young
What are the idioms related to دانائی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دانائی.
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Cut your wisdom teeth
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- No wisdom to silence