صَحيح meanings in English
صَحيح meanings in English is fit صَحيح in English. More meanings of صَحيح, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word صَحيح.
- (verb) : be agreeable or acceptable to
- (noun) : a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- (noun) : a sudden uncontrollable attack
- (noun) : the manner in which something fits
- (noun) : a display of bad temper
- (verb) : be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- (verb) : conform to some shape or size
- (verb) : insert or adjust several objects or people
- (verb) : make fit
- (verb) : provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- (verb) : make correspond or harmonize
- (adjective) : physically and mentally sound or healthy
- (adjective) : meeting adequate standards for a purpose
- (verb) : fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to' or for') on the point of or strongly disposed
More words from English related to صَحيح
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word صَحيح meanings in English in English.
agencyparoxysmroutetripconvulsionfitgiddinessitinerancyjourneytourapplicableappositejustifiableopportunepunctillioustautvalidaccurateappropriateconscionablecorrectgradelyindubitableintactintegraljustokpermissiblepreciseprimproperrightsafesoundsuitabletruewellwell balancedacculturatecorrectedcorrigibleverificatoryarrectauratefixablearrectaryftictionverificativecorrespondentconvenient ...
Idioms related to the meaning of صَحيح
What are the meanings of صَحيح in English?
Meanings of the word صَحيح in English is fit. To understand how would you translate the word صَحيح in English, you can take help from words closely related to صَحيح or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered صَحيح synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word صَحيح. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use صَحيح in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say صَحيح in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of صَحيح with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by صَحيح?
Meaning of صَحيح is fit
Whats the definition of صَحيح?
Definition of the صَحيح are
- be agreeable or acceptable to
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- a sudden uncontrollable attack
- the manner in which something fits
- a display of bad temper
- be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- conform to some shape or size
- insert or adjust several objects or people
- make fit
- provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- make correspond or harmonize
- physically and mentally sound or healthy
- meeting adequate standards for a purpose
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- (usually followed by to' or for') on the point of or strongly disposed
What is the synonym of صَحيح?
Synonym of word صَحيح are دورہ, درست, مناسب, بحران, فِٹ, ٹھيک, صَحيح, غصہ, غشی, نوبت
What are the idioms related to صَحيح?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word صَحيح.
- A fit of nerves
- All is fine that is fit
- As fit as a fiddle
- Borrowed garments never fit well
- Fit out