emereseyde - عمرسیدہ meanings in English
emereseyde - عمرسیدہ meanings in English is old emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in English. More meanings of emereseyde - عمرسیدہ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
emereseyde - عمرسیدہ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word emereseyde - عمرسیدہ.
- (adjective) : of long duration; not new
- (adjective satellite) : of a very early stage in development
- (adjective satellite) : just preceding something else in time or order
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to some prior time
- (adjective satellite) : skilled through long experience
- (adjective satellite) : (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (adjective) : (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- (noun) : past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
More words related to the meanings of emereseyde - عمرسیدہ
More words from English related to emereseyde - عمرسیدہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word emereseyde - عمرسیدہ meanings in English in English.
academichomelyimmemorialoldenprimevalpriorpristinesquirtingancientantiquatedarchaicmoss grownoldprimitivevenerableancientsprimiparousancientryantepastprimitivesprimmestprimrosyancientyantecedaneousantepositiongraminifoliouspestilentiousprimigeniousprimigenousprimulaceousaffirmationaphorismmoteagedfoggypitfogeyold personcasuistfootfoot markmondaydevoteedisciplefollowerfootstephierarchvotaryfootednessfooting ...
Idioms related to the meaning of emereseyde - عمرسیدہ
What are the meanings of emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in English?
Meanings of the word emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in English is old. To understand how would you translate the word emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to emereseyde - عمرسیدہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered emereseyde - عمرسیدہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word emereseyde - عمرسیدہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say emereseyde - عمرسیدہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of emereseyde - عمرسیدہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عمرسیدہ?
Meaning of عمرسیدہ is old
Whats the definition of عمرسیدہ?
Definition of the عمرسیدہ are
- of long duration; not new
- of a very early stage in development
- just preceding something else in time or order
- belonging to some prior time
- skilled through long experience
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- past times (especially in the phrase in days of old')
What is the synonym of عمرسیدہ?
Synonym of word عمرسیدہ are قدیم, کہن, بڈھا, بوڑھا, پیر, سن رسیدہ, عمر رسیدہ, مسن, پیشین, پرانا
What are the idioms related to عمرسیدہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عمرسیدہ.
- Old wood old friends old wine and old authors are best
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Old friend and old wines are best
- A chip of the old block
- A man is old as he feels himself to be