bey - بے meanings in English
bey - بے Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word bey - بے.
- (verb) : deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- (verb) : deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- (noun) : someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- (noun) : (Roman mythology) God of the underworld; counterpart of Greek Hades
More words related to the meanings of bey - بے
More words from English related to bey - بے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bey - بے meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of bey - بے
What are the meanings of bey - بے in English?
Meanings of the word bey - بے in English are cripple, dis and without. To understand how would you translate the word bey - بے in English, you can take help from words closely related to bey - بے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bey - بے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bey - بے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bey - بے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bey - بے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bey - بے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بے?
Meanings of بے are cripple, dis and without
Whats the definition of بے?
Definition of the بے are
- deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- (Roman mythology) God of the underworld; counterpart of Greek Hades
What is the synonym of بے?
Synonym of word بے are بیکار کرنا, اپاہج, کمتر, لنگڑا لولا, معذور, لُنجا, لولا کرنا, لُنجا کرنا, لنگڑا کرنا, پاؤں کاٹنا
What are the idioms related to بے?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بے.
- Occupational dis ease
- He that mocks a cripple ought to be whole
- No halting before a cripple
- The liar is sooner caught than the cripple
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet