Daraard - دَراڑ meanings in English
Daraard - دَراڑ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Daraard - دَراڑ.
- (verb) : add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- (noun) : defect or weakness in a person's character
- (noun) : an imperfection in an object or machine
- (noun) : an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- (noun) : a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- (noun) : a narrow fissure in rock
- (noun) : a gap between cloud masses
More words related to the meanings of Daraard - دَراڑ
More words from English related to Daraard - دَراڑ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daraard - دَراڑ meanings in English in English.
accursecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargedefectdiseasefault flawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionrubbishviceaddictednessblundercrimecrookednessfiascomisdoingadulterationalloyblemishevilfailingimproprietymissslipstoicalcorrodiesferulesalloyagedrawbackfobileimmoralityimperfectionmalformationstigmadefectivenessdeificationimbibitiondeflectsdeflexurederationabibdefectibilitydefectuosity ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Daraard - دَراڑ
What are the meanings of Daraard - دَراڑ in English?
Meanings of the word Daraard - دَراڑ in English are flaw and rift. To understand how would you translate the word Daraard - دَراڑ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Daraard - دَراڑ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daraard - دَراڑ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daraard - دَراڑ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daraard - دَراڑ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daraard - دَراڑ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daraard - دَراڑ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دَراڑ?
Meanings of دَراڑ are flaw and rift
Whats the definition of دَراڑ?
Definition of the دَراڑ are
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- defect or weakness in a person's character
- an imperfection in an object or machine
- an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- a narrow fissure in rock
- a gap between cloud masses
What is the synonym of دَراڑ?
Synonym of word دَراڑ are علت, کھوٹ, عیب, پھوٹ, خرابی, درز, نَقص, اَدھُورا پَن, قَصُور, دَرز
What are the idioms related to دَراڑ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دَراڑ.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without