دِکھاوا meanings in English
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word دِکھاوا.
- (noun) : a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- (noun) : insincere talk about religion or morals
- (noun) : a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- (noun) : two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- (noun) : stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- (verb) : heel over
- (noun) : any act of immoderate indulgence
- (verb) : indulge oneself
- (noun) : an ostentatious display (of effort or extravagance etc.)
- (verb) : be showy or ostentatious
More words related to the meanings of دِکھاوا
More words from English related to دِکھاوا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دِکھاوا meanings in English in English.
able bodiedstrongstoutstalwartburlycanthaleheftynot illtoughwell builtwell fedaccordapplicabilityfitnessseemingnessappropriatenessaptnessinaptitudeseemlinessaffectationairsartificialityemblazonryparadeshowinessactclaptrapdisplayglossostentationpretencepretentionseemingsemblanceshowshow offsplurgeveneerpretendingpretensepretencespretendantpretenderspretendspretensesshewingpretendencepretendershippretensed ...
Idiom related to the meaning of دِکھاوا
What are the meanings of دِکھاوا in English?
Meanings of the word دِکھاوا in English are cant, seemingness and splurge. To understand how would you translate the word دِکھاوا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دِکھاوا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دِکھاوا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دِکھاوا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دِکھاوا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دِکھاوا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دِکھاوا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دِکھاوا?
Meanings of دِکھاوا are cant, seemingness and splurge
Whats the definition of دِکھاوا?
Definition of the دِکھاوا are
- a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- insincere talk about religion or morals
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- heel over
- any act of immoderate indulgence
- indulge oneself
- an ostentatious display (of effort or extravagance etc.)
- be showy or ostentatious
What is the synonym of دِکھاوا?
Synonym of word دِکھاوا are ہٹا کٹا, مضبوط, رَيا کار, ظاہِردارانَہ گُفتَگو, دِکھاوا, ڈھلان, فریاد کرنا, جھکاؤ, نیلام, بھیک مانگنا
What are the idioms related to دِکھاوا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دِکھاوا.
- Love and a red nose cant be hid