مال وزر meanings in English
مال وزر Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word مال وزر.
- (noun) : informal terms for money
- (noun) : the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- (noun) : wealth reckoned in terms of money
- (noun) : the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- (noun) : the official currency issued by a government or national bank
More words related to the meanings of مال وزر
More words from English related to مال وزر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word مال وزر meanings in English in English.
cattleerotomaniafundmammonmoneyneatflampelftunewhimwhimsyzeallyricscoinanther dustcashcurrencygoldlucrepollenricheswealthcommodityfreight gearpropertywareassetsbelongingcargodaintiesgoodslootluggagemerchandiserevenuestockearningsgainincomeancomeancomesearingsincomesupcomesfishing netnettrapbaitbid ...
Idioms with the word مال وزر in it
Idioms related to the meaning of مال وزر
What are the meanings of مال وزر in English?
Meanings of the word مال وزر in English are lucre and money. To understand how would you translate the word مال وزر in English, you can take help from words closely related to مال وزر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered مال وزر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word مال وزر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use مال وزر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say مال وزر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of مال وزر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مال وزر?
Meanings of مال وزر are lucre and money
Whats the definition of مال وزر?
Definition of the مال وزر are
- informal terms for money
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- wealth reckoned in terms of money
- the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- the official currency issued by a government or national bank
What is the synonym of مال وزر?
Synonym of word مال وزر are زر, مال, پراپتی, آمدنی, یافت, مال وزر, روپیہ پیسہ, دولت, ثروت, غنا
What are the idioms with the word مال وزر?
Here are the idioms with the word مال وزر in them.
- A good horse never lacks a saddle
- Evil gotten evil spent
- Eyes withdrawnproperty gone
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- Good merchandise easily finds a by buyer
What are the idioms related to مال وزر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مال وزر.
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- Money begest money
- Money breeds money
- Money gains money and not man's bones
- Put not your trust in money put your money in trust