milaawati - ملاوٹی meanings in English
milaawati - ملاوٹی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word milaawati - ملاوٹی.
- (adjective) : having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- (adjective) : (used of persons or behaviors) immoral or obscene
- (adjective satellite) : plausible but false
- (adjective satellite) : false or fake; not what it appears to be
- (adjective satellite) : ostensibly valid, but not actually valid
- (adjective satellite) : mixed with impurities
More words related to the meanings of milaawati - ملاوٹی
More words from English related to milaawati - ملاوٹی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word milaawati - ملاوٹی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of milaawati - ملاوٹی in English?
Meanings of the word milaawati - ملاوٹی in English are impure, spurious and adulterated. To understand how would you translate the word milaawati - ملاوٹی in English, you can take help from words closely related to milaawati - ملاوٹی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered milaawati - ملاوٹی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word milaawati - ملاوٹی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use milaawati - ملاوٹی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say milaawati - ملاوٹی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of milaawati - ملاوٹی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ملاوٹی?
Meanings of ملاوٹی are impure, spurious and adulterated
Whats the definition of ملاوٹی?
Definition of the ملاوٹی are
- having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- (used of persons or behaviors) immoral or obscene
- plausible but false
- false or fake; not what it appears to be
- ostensibly valid, but not actually valid
- mixed with impurities
What is the synonym of ملاوٹی?
Synonym of word ملاوٹی are ناپاک, آلودہ, میلا, نجس, کثیف, ناخالص, ملاوٹی, پلید, نقلی, حرامی