Thais - ٹھیس meanings in English
Thais - ٹھیس meanings in English is knock Thais - ٹھیس in English. More meanings of thais - ٹھیس, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Thais - ٹھیس Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Thais - ٹھیس.
- (noun) : a vigorous blow
- (verb) : knock against with force or violence
- (verb) : find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- (noun) : the act of hitting vigorously
- (noun) : negative criticism
- (noun) : a bad experience
- (noun) : the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- (verb) : rap with the knuckles
- (verb) : sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- (verb) : make light, repeated taps on a surface
- (verb) : deliver a sharp blow or push
More words related to the meanings of Thais - ٹھیس
More words from English related to Thais - ٹھیس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thais - ٹھیس meanings in English in English.
abutaffectfastenimpingevegetateadhereapplyto be attachedbeginfeel hitknockperceivereachrelishseemshootsproutstickstrikestrucksuittastetouchlagunaluggingappulsebumpbuttingimpactimpingementjustlingcollisioncompetitionencounterrivalrykickstumbleclabberstumblebumstumblerstumperspoutsstrammelstumstummstumpagestoombangdrub ...
Idiom with the word Thais - ٹھیس in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thais - ٹھیس
What are the meanings of Thais - ٹھیس in English?
Meanings of the word Thais - ٹھیس in English is knock. To understand how would you translate the word Thais - ٹھیس in English, you can take help from words closely related to Thais - ٹھیس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thais - ٹھیس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thais - ٹھیس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thais - ٹھیس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thais - ٹھیس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thais - ٹھیس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ٹھیس?
Meaning of ٹھیس is knock
Whats the definition of ٹھیس?
Definition of the ٹھیس are
- a vigorous blow
- knock against with force or violence
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- the act of hitting vigorously
- negative criticism
- a bad experience
- the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- rap with the knuckles
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- make light, repeated taps on a surface
- deliver a sharp blow or push
What is the synonym of ٹھیس?
Synonym of word ٹھیس are لگنا, ٹکر, ٹھوکر, ٹھوکنا, مارنا, پیٹنا, ضرب, گھونسا, مکا, دھکا
What are the idioms with the word ٹھیس?
Here are the idioms with the word ٹھیس in them.
- It's poor friendship that needs to be constantly bought
What are the idioms related to ٹھیس?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ٹھیس.
- He is strong that can knock a man down he stronger who can lift himself up
- Knock into a cocked hat
- Knock about
- Knock off
- Knock off