بولنا چالنا meanings in English
بولنا چالنا Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word بولنا چالنا.
- (noun) : a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- (noun) : the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- (verb) : communicate intimately with; be in a state of heightened, intimate receptivity
- (verb) : receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- (verb) : express in speech
- (verb) : reveal information
- (verb) : use language
- (verb) : exchange thoughts; talk with
- (noun) : the act of giving a talk to an audience
- (noun) : an exchange of ideas via conversation
- (noun) : idle gossip or rumor
- (verb) : divulge confidential information or secrets
- (noun) : discussion; ( talk about' is a less formal alternative for discussion of')
More words related to the meanings of بولنا چالنا
More words from English related to بولنا چالنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بولنا چالنا meanings in English in English.
accostbiddingcallenunciatespeaktalkwarblesayuttermoltsnafflepronkingsaimsnappingutteringuttersvolumingspekingspokingaffirmationcreditaffairbetrothalgossipmatternewsoverturepointproblemproposalquestionsayingsubstancetalethingtopicwordargumentationdialoguedialogisesialogoguedialogismdialogisticdialogisticalbruitfame mentionpublicityrumourcreditability ...
Idioms with the word بولنا چالنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of بولنا چالنا
|The less people think the more they talk||جو کم سوچتے ہیں وہی زیادہ بولتے ہیں|
|To talk shop||بزنس کی بات|
What are the meanings of بولنا چالنا in English?
Meanings of the word بولنا چالنا in English are commune and talk. To understand how would you translate the word بولنا چالنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to بولنا چالنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بولنا چالنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بولنا چالنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بولنا چالنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بولنا چالنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بولنا چالنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بولنا چالنا?
Meanings of بولنا چالنا are commune and talk
Whats the definition of بولنا چالنا?
Definition of the بولنا چالنا are
- a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- communicate intimately with; be in a state of heightened, intimate receptivity
- receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- express in speech
- reveal information
- use language
- exchange thoughts; talk with
- the act of giving a talk to an audience
- an exchange of ideas via conversation
- idle gossip or rumor
- divulge confidential information or secrets
- discussion; ( talk about' is a less formal alternative for discussion of')
What is the synonym of بولنا چالنا?
Synonym of word بولنا چالنا are بات چیت کرنا, گفتگو کرنا, آپس میں بولنا, بتیانا, کہنا سننا, ہم کلام ہونا, بولنا چالنا, بتلانا, صحبت کرنا, بولنا
What are the idioms with the word بولنا چالنا?
Here are the idioms with the word بولنا چالنا in them.
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
- First comes owning and then comes lying
- Lying is weakness truth is health
- Shut up
- Snap off one's nose
What are the idioms related to بولنا چالنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بولنا چالنا.
- Do not talk arabic in the house of a moor
- I talk of the chalk and you of the cheese
- Let every man talk of what he understand
- Let people talk and dogs bark
- Let us have a talk in my house and dinner in yours