daanist - دانست meanings in English
daanist - دانست meanings in English is judgement daanist - دانست in English. More meanings of daanist - دانست, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
daanist - دانست Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word daanist - دانست.
- (noun) : the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (noun) : (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- (noun) : the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- (noun) : the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (noun) : the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
More words related to the meanings of daanist - دانست
More words from English related to daanist - دانست
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word daanist - دانست meanings in English in English.
arbitramentarbitrationconclusionadjustmentawarddecisionjudicial decreedeterminationjudgementsettlementverdictdeciduadecussationjudgmentadjudgmentdeciaredeciduaedeciduasdecimedecrialdecuryjudicationjudsverditdecidementdecidencedecildecubationdecyljudgshipcogitationconceptualconstancyguessimaginationmusepresensationstupiditysurmisethoughttrendwhimcareconceptionfancyfantasmheedideanotionopinion ...
Idioms related to the meaning of daanist - دانست
What are the meanings of daanist - دانست in English?
Meanings of the word daanist - دانست in English is judgement. To understand how would you translate the word daanist - دانست in English, you can take help from words closely related to daanist - دانست or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered daanist - دانست synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word daanist - دانست. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use daanist - دانست in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say daanist - دانست in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of daanist - دانست with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دانست?
Meaning of دانست is judgement
Whats the definition of دانست?
Definition of the دانست are
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- an opinion formed by judging something
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
What is the synonym of دانست?
Synonym of word دانست are فیصلہ, خیال, فہم, سمجھ, تمیز, بصیرت, جانچ, انصاف, قیاس, گیان
What are the idioms related to دانست?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دانست.
- All complain of want of memory but none want of judgement
- An ill agreement is better than bad judgement
- Have you lost your judgement at the same time as your property
- Positiveness is an evidence of poor judgement
- The judgement of men is fallible