عالَم meanings in English
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word عالَم.
- (adjective satellite) : appearing earlier in the same text
- (adverb) : in or to a place that is higher
- (noun) : an earlier section of a written text
- (adverb) : (in writing) at an earlier place
- (noun) : everything that exists anywhere
- (adjective satellite) : involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- (noun) : people in general considered as a whole
- (noun) : all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- (noun) : people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- (noun) : a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- (noun) : the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- (noun) : all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- (noun) : the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
More words related to the meanings of عالَم
More words from English related to عالَم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word عالَم meanings in English in English.
abovecloud captoverheadsuperiortallhighhighbornheightenedhighishundighthigh stepperhigh wroughtlothsomeoutsideoverupuponatopup onupmostupstairupstairsuphoardupstaysabovedeckabovesaidemoveupherhugeexaltedgrandiosegreatloftysublimeloudenelevatesexaltedlyloftedloudenedscumscreamfrodistanttimeafterdafterbutfeather fullpinion ...
Idioms related to the meaning of عالَم
What are the meanings of عالَم in English?
Meanings of the word عالَم in English are above and world. To understand how would you translate the word عالَم in English, you can take help from words closely related to عالَم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered عالَم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word عالَم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use عالَم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say عالَم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of عالَم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عالَم?
Meanings of عالَم are above and world
Whats the definition of عالَم?
Definition of the عالَم are
- appearing earlier in the same text
- in or to a place that is higher
- an earlier section of a written text
- (in writing) at an earlier place
- everything that exists anywhere
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- people in general considered as a whole
- all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
What is the synonym of عالَم?
Synonym of word عالَم are اونچا, اوپر, بلند, حَرف جاراُوپَر, اُونچا, بالائی, عمُوداً, بالاتَر, پَرے, دُور
What are the idioms related to عالَم?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عالَم.
- Above all liberty
- Above below the salt
- Above beyond or
- Above beyond price
- Above one under standing