farzaangi - فرزانگی meanings in English
farzaangi - فرزانگی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word farzaangi - فرزانگی.
- (noun) : the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
- (noun) : profound scholarly knowledge
- (noun) : ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- (noun) : the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- (noun) : the quality of being prudent and sensible
- (noun) : accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- (noun) : an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
More words related to the meanings of farzaangi - فرزانگی
More words from English related to farzaangi - فرزانگی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word farzaangi - فرزانگی meanings in English in English.
agencycognitionlearningcognizorartfulnessmachinationmakepreposterousruseslinesscreationdeceitinstinctintriguenaturesagacitywisdominherencyinnatenessnaturismnatalitiesnatiformnaturesconnaturalityconnaturalnessnaturalitynaturelessnaturityblessinggracekindnessbountyexcellenceincreaserewardsuperiorityvirtuefountbountreebountyhoodclear sightednessdiscernmenttactacumenacutenessinsightkeennouspenetrationperception ...
Idioms related to the meaning of farzaangi - فرزانگی
What are the meanings of farzaangi - فرزانگی in English?
Meanings of the word farzaangi - فرزانگی in English are learning and wisdom. To understand how would you translate the word farzaangi - فرزانگی in English, you can take help from words closely related to farzaangi - فرزانگی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered farzaangi - فرزانگی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word farzaangi - فرزانگی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use farzaangi - فرزانگی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say farzaangi - فرزانگی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of farzaangi - فرزانگی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فرزانگی?
Meanings of فرزانگی are learning and wisdom
Whats the definition of فرزانگی?
Definition of the فرزانگی are
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
- profound scholarly knowledge
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- the quality of being prudent and sensible
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
What is the synonym of فرزانگی?
Synonym of word فرزانگی are معرفت, علم, فضیلت, دانش, بدیا, علمیت, چترائی, فضلیت, فرزانگی, فطرت
What are the idioms related to فرزانگی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فرزانگی.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- A wise man gets learning from those who have none themselves
- Folly and learning often dwell in the same person
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it