Mazboot - مضبُوط meanings in English
Mazboot - مضبُوط Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Mazboot - مضبُوط.
- (noun) : a garment size for a large or heavy person
- (noun) : a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- (adjective satellite) : dependable
- (adjective satellite) : having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- (adjective satellite) : euphemisms for fat'
- (adjective satellite) : strong and active physically or mentally
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by forceful and energetic action or activity
More words related to the meanings of Mazboot - مضبُوط
More words from English related to Mazboot - مضبُوط
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mazboot - مضبُوط meanings in English in English.
abdominousbi corporalcorpulentearthy fat grossobesethickthickenerbulkyburlycoarsecrassfleshyinflatedplumppodgypursyrobustroundsmallishsquabstoutstuggythick setfattermotzaable bodiedstrongstalwartcanthaleheftynot illtoughwell builtwell fedmightyvigorousablestefficaciousenergeticlustyovermatchablecogentforcefulpotentsturdywalloping ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mazboot - مضبُوط
What are the meanings of Mazboot - مضبُوط in English?
Meanings of the word Mazboot - مضبُوط in English are stout and vigorous. To understand how would you translate the word Mazboot - مضبُوط in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mazboot - مضبُوط or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mazboot - مضبُوط synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mazboot - مضبُوط. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mazboot - مضبُوط in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mazboot - مضبُوط in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mazboot - مضبُوط with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مضبُوط?
Meanings of مضبُوط are stout and vigorous
Whats the definition of مضبُوط?
Definition of the مضبُوط are
- a garment size for a large or heavy person
- a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships
- euphemisms for fat'
- strong and active physically or mentally
- characterized by forceful and energetic action or activity
What is the synonym of مضبُوط?
Synonym of word مضبُوط are موٹا, ہٹا کٹا, موٹا تازہ, مضبوط, فربہ, جسیم, دلیر, نِڈر, مضبُوط, پوڑہا
What are the idioms with the word مضبُوط?
Here are the idioms with the word مضبُوط in them.
- Set one's teeth
What are the idioms related to مضبُوط?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مضبُوط.
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- Patience is a stout horse but it tires at last