Bay - بے meanings in English
Bay - بے Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bay - بے.
- (verb) : deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- (verb) : deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- (noun) : someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- (noun) : (Roman mythology) God of the underworld; counterpart of Greek Hades
More words related to the meanings of Bay - بے
More words from English related to Bay - بے
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bay - بے meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bay - بے
What are the meanings of Bay - بے in English?
Meanings of the word Bay - بے in English are cripple, dis and without. To understand how would you translate the word Bay - بے in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bay - بے or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bay - بے synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bay - بے. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bay - بے in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bay - بے in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bay - بے with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bay?
Meanings of bay are cripple, dis and without
Whats the definition of bay?
Definition of the bay are
- deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- (Roman mythology) God of the underworld; counterpart of Greek Hades
What is the synonym of bay?
Synonym of word bay are بیکار کرنا, اپاہج, کمتر, لنگڑا لولا, معذور, لُنجا, لولا کرنا, لُنجا کرنا, لنگڑا کرنا, پاؤں کاٹنا
What are the idioms related to bay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bay.
- Occupational dis ease
- He that mocks a cripple ought to be whole
- No halting before a cripple
- The liar is sooner caught than the cripple
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet