aakhor - اخور meanings in English
aakhor - اخور Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word aakhor - اخور.
- (noun) : any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- (noun) : a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- (noun) : an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- (noun) : worthless material that is to be disposed of
- (noun) : nonsensical talk or writing
- (verb) : attack strongly
- (verb) : refuse to accept
- (noun) : food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- (verb) : show unwillingness towards
- (verb) : refuse to let have
- (verb) : refuse entrance or membership
- (verb) : resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- (verb) : elude, especially in a baffling way
More words related to the meanings of aakhor - اخور
More words from English related to aakhor - اخور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aakhor - اخور meanings in English in English.
absurditynonsenserubbishtrumpmyologymythicisemythicisesmythicismmythicistsmythisemythisesmythisingmythistsmythizesmythosmythsmythemythologiesmythologueaccursecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargedefectdiseasefault flawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionviceaddictednessaffluxagreeablenessagreementco operationconcurrenceconfluenceconformityconsonanacecontiguitycombinationcoalitionsdirtfellowship grime ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aakhor - اخور
What are the meanings of aakhor - اخور in English?
Meanings of the word aakhor - اخور in English are filth, rubbish, refuse and sullage. To understand how would you translate the word aakhor - اخور in English, you can take help from words closely related to aakhor - اخور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aakhor - اخور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aakhor - اخور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aakhor - اخور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aakhor - اخور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aakhor - اخور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اخور?
Meanings of اخور are filth, rubbish, refuse and sullage
Whats the definition of اخور?
Definition of the اخور are
- any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- worthless material that is to be disposed of
- nonsensical talk or writing
- attack strongly
- refuse to accept
- food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- show unwillingness towards
- refuse to let have
- refuse entrance or membership
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- elude, especially in a baffling way
What is the synonym of اخور?
Synonym of word اخور are میل, غلاظت, نجاست, گندگی, نَجاسَت, کُوڑا کِرکَٹ, گَندَگی, گَندہ مَواد, بَدبُو دار غَلاظَت, کوڑا کرکٹ
What are the idioms related to اخور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اخور.
- Standing pools gather filth
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- Never refuse a good offer