izteraar - اضطرار meanings in English
izteraar - اضطرار Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word izteraar - اضطرار.
- (noun) : the act of constraining; the threat or use of force to control the thoughts or behavior of others
- (noun) : the state of being physically constrained
- (noun) : a device that retards something's motion
- (noun) : a force that moves something along
- (noun) : the act of applying force suddenly
- (noun) : powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- (noun) : a feeling of being unable to manage
- (noun) : the state of needing help from something
More words related to the meanings of izteraar - اضطرار
More words from English related to izteraar - اضطرار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word izteraar - اضطرار meanings in English in English.
appulsebruisebumpdamageimpetusimpingementimpulseimpulsionstartleafflictionbereavementblowcalamitycollisionconcussionhurtjarshocksufferingtraumatraumataaggrievancearbitrarinessclub lawcompulsionmightinessoppressioncoercionforcehighhandednessstrictnesstyrannyvigourforcefulnesscoercedcoercibleestreatingforborneforcedlyforcepsesfordoingoverthrustforcible feebleforciblenessforcipationinordinationjoltjustlingshoveslingshot ...
What are the meanings of izteraar - اضطرار in English?
Meanings of the word izteraar - اضطرار in English are constraint, impulsion and helplessness. To understand how would you translate the word izteraar - اضطرار in English, you can take help from words closely related to izteraar - اضطرار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered izteraar - اضطرار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word izteraar - اضطرار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use izteraar - اضطرار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say izteraar - اضطرار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of izteraar - اضطرار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اضطرار?
Meanings of اضطرار are constraint, impulsion and helplessness
Whats the definition of اضطرار?
Definition of the اضطرار are
- the act of constraining; the threat or use of force to control the thoughts or behavior of others
- the state of being physically constrained
- a device that retards something's motion
- a force that moves something along
- the act of applying force suddenly
- powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- a feeling of being unable to manage
- the state of needing help from something
What is the synonym of اضطرار?
Synonym of word اضطرار are روک, دباؤ, مجبوری, بندش, اضطرار, صدمہ, زبردستی, دھکا, دھکیل, شہ