Baah - باہ meanings in English
Baah - باہ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Baah - باہ.
- (verb) : make wrinkled or creased
- (noun) : a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- (verb) : hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- (noun) : a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
- (verb) : have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- (noun) : self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : a strong sexual desire
|Outside the car||کار کے باہر|
More words related to the meanings of Baah - باہ
More words from English related to Baah - باہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baah - باہ meanings in English in English.
actactionarduouscallingjoblustmakingmanufactureploytendvalueworkbusinessdesigndesireembroideryemploymentengagementerrand functionintentionlabourmetierobjectoccupationpurporttaskundertakinguseworkmanshipchoreskamcom werkcalefactionebullitioneffervescenceemotionemotionalityenthusiasm fermentationfervencyfervorflare upflushfuryhotnessoutbreakpassionparoxysm ...
Idiom with the word Baah - باہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Baah - باہ
What are the meanings of Baah - باہ in English?
Meanings of the word Baah - باہ in English are furrow and lust. To understand how would you translate the word Baah - باہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baah - باہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baah - باہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baah - باہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baah - باہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baah - باہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baah - باہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by باہ?
Meanings of باہ are furrow and lust
Whats the definition of باہ?
Definition of the باہ are
- make wrinkled or creased
- a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
- have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- a strong sexual desire
What is the synonym of باہ?
Synonym of word باہ are پھاڑنا, ہلائی, باہ, باہن, ہل چلانا, باہنا, کام, جوش, ہوس, آگ
What are the idioms with the word باہ?
Here are the idioms with the word باہ in them.
- You never know till you have tried
What are the idioms related to باہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word باہ.
- Plough lonely furrow
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust
- Lust for life
How to use باہ in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use باہ in a sentence.
- Outside the car — کار کے باہر