بلا وجود meanings in English
بلا وجود meanings in English is abstract بلا وجود in English. More meanings of بلا وجود, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
بلا وجود Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word بلا وجود.
- (noun) : a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- (noun) : a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- (verb) : consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- (verb) : consider apart from a particular case or instance
- (verb) : give an abstract (of)
- (adjective satellite) : not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- (adjective) : existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- (adjective satellite) : dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
More words related to the meanings of بلا وجود
More words from English related to بلا وجود
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بلا وجود meanings in English in English.
abstractcutoffdiscard disconnectdisembodydisemploy disengagedisjoin dispart disseverdistractdistingusishsheardetachdislocatedisplacedistinguishdivorce insulateisolateretiresecludesegregateseparatesequesterseverunfastenunfixaltercatedesalinatedisassociationdissociatedissociationseptateseptationseveringalginatedisseatingportioningseparatingseptuplingalacrifyinsociateobolizesegregatingdiscriminatedissipatedismemberdesacralizedesalinization ...
Idioms with the word بلا وجود in it
What are the meanings of بلا وجود in English?
Meanings of the word بلا وجود in English is abstract. To understand how would you translate the word بلا وجود in English, you can take help from words closely related to بلا وجود or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بلا وجود synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بلا وجود. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بلا وجود in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بلا وجود in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بلا وجود with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بلا وجود?
Meaning of بلا وجود is abstract
Whats the definition of بلا وجود?
Definition of the بلا وجود are
- a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- consider apart from a particular case or instance
- give an abstract (of)
- not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
What is the synonym of بلا وجود?
Synonym of word بلا وجود are الگ کرنا, جدا کرنا, علیحدہ کرنا, کاڑھ لینا, بلا وجود, قائم بالغیر, عام, مشکل, اخذ کرنا, دقیق
What are the idioms with the word بلا وجود?
Here are the idioms with the word بلا وجود in them.
- Have place
- Avarice is a big vice
- Care killed the cat
- Folly grows without watering
- He that lives without account lives to shame