Hamd - حمد meanings in English
Hamd - حمد meanings in English are glory, hymnodists, hymnodist, hymnist, hymnody, hymnal, hymie, te deum, hymn, praisings Hamd - حمد in English. More meanings of hamd - حمد, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Hamd - حمد Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Hamd - حمد.
- (noun) : a state of high honor
- (noun) : brilliant radiant beauty
- (noun) : an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- (verb) : rejoice proudly
- (noun) : a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)
- (verb) : praise by singing a hymn
- (verb) : sing a hymn
- (noun) : an ancient liturgical hymn
- (noun) : (ethnic slur) offensive term for a Jew
- (noun) : a songbook containing a collection of hymns
- (noun) : the act of singing psalms or hymns
More words related to the meanings of Hamd - حمد
More words from English related to Hamd - حمد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hamd - حمد meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hamd - حمد
What are the meanings of Hamd - حمد in English?
Meanings of the word Hamd - حمد in English are glory, hymn, te deum, hymie, hymnal, hymnody, hymnist, hymnodist, hymnodists and praisings. To understand how would you translate the word Hamd - حمد in English, you can take help from words closely related to Hamd - حمد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hamd - حمد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hamd - حمد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hamd - حمد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hamd - حمد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hamd - حمد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by حمد?
Meanings of حمد are glory, hymn, te deum, hymie, hymnal, hymnody, hymnist, hymnodist, hymnodists and praisings
Whats the definition of حمد?
Definition of the حمد are
- a state of high honor
- brilliant radiant beauty
- an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- rejoice proudly
- a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)
- praise by singing a hymn
- sing a hymn
- an ancient liturgical hymn
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a Jew
- a songbook containing a collection of hymns
- the act of singing psalms or hymns
What is the synonym of حمد?
Synonym of word حمد are تعریف, توصیف, دھاک, جلال, وقار, شہرت, عظمت, بزرگی, شان و شوکت, عزت
What are the idioms related to حمد?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word حمد.
- Ancestral glory is a lamp to posterity
- Glory be
- Glory depends upon wealth
- Glory follows virtue like its shadow
- Sudden glory soon goes out