khumaar - خمار meanings in English
khumaar - خمار Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word khumaar - خمار.
- (noun) : a very sleepy state
- (noun) : a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- (noun) : excitement and elation beyond the bounds of sobriety
- (noun) : the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
- (noun) : inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy
- (noun) : a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- (noun) : a relaxed comfortable feeling
- (noun) : oppressively still air
More words related to the meanings of khumaar - خمار
More words from English related to khumaar - خمار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word khumaar - خمار meanings in English in English.
achecommingledistress draff faecesgirdgroundsillpinchpityafflictioncompassiondoledolourdreghurtlanguorpainpathossedimentsorrowteenvexationpainsachagesachedachesachingscrampitscrampsheartachespainimpainingpangspiednesscarelessnessdisregardlistlessnessnegligenceobliviousnessslacknessdefaultdrowsinessinadvertenceinattentivenessneglectslumberstuporswoonunconsciousness ...
Idioms with the word khumaar - خمار in it
What are the meanings of khumaar - خمار in English?
Meanings of the word khumaar - خمار in English are drowsiness, intoxication and languor. To understand how would you translate the word khumaar - خمار in English, you can take help from words closely related to khumaar - خمار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered khumaar - خمار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word khumaar - خمار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use khumaar - خمار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say khumaar - خمار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of khumaar - خمار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by خمار?
Meanings of خمار are drowsiness, intoxication and languor
Whats the definition of خمار?
Definition of the خمار are
- a very sleepy state
- a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- excitement and elation beyond the bounds of sobriety
- the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
- inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy
- a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- a relaxed comfortable feeling
- oppressively still air
What is the synonym of خمار?
Synonym of word خمار are غفلت, اُونگھ, سستی, آلکسی, نیند, سونے کی حالت, اونگھ, غنودگی, جھپکی, خمار
What are the idioms with the word خمار?
Here are the idioms with the word خمار in them.
- When love cools our faults are seen
- Youth knows no virtue