sanam - صنم meanings in English
sanam - صنم Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word sanam - صنم.
- (noun) : a material effigy that is worshipped
- (noun) : a woman master who directs the work of others
- (noun) : an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- (noun) : a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (noun) : a person loved by another person
- (noun) : any well-liked individual
- (adjective satellite) : privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
More words related to the meanings of sanam - صنم
More words from English related to sanam - صنم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word sanam - صنم meanings in English in English.
agencyidolidolslegateshiplegationdeputyshiprepresentationrepresentablerepresentationalrepresentancerepresentativenessrepresentmentblasphemousdisbelieverdissident gentilegiaourimpiousirreligionistmiscreantmoorscepticcruelgodlessheathenheathenishinfidelmistressnon believerpagansweetheartunbelieverwantondisbelievingkafirinfidelsunbelievedpagandompaganicpaganitypaganlydarlingduckyfavouriteliefvalentinecherishedcutedesirableloveable ...
Idioms with the word sanam - صنم in it
What are the meanings of sanam - صنم in English?
Meanings of the word sanam - صنم in English are idol, idols, mistress and sweetheart. To understand how would you translate the word sanam - صنم in English, you can take help from words closely related to sanam - صنم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered sanam - صنم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word sanam - صنم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use sanam - صنم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say sanam - صنم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of sanam - صنم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by صنم?
Meanings of صنم are idol, idols, mistress and sweetheart
Whats the definition of صنم?
Definition of the صنم are
- a material effigy that is worshipped
- a woman master who directs the work of others
- an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- a person loved by another person
- any well-liked individual
- privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
What is the synonym of صنم?
Synonym of word صنم are نمائندگی, پیارا, علامت, بت, بُت, مورتی, صنم, کسی دیوتا کی شبیہ, سایہ, نگار
What are the idioms with the word صنم?
Here are the idioms with the word صنم in them.
- Love makes fit for any work
- To sit on two stools