farkhandah - فرخندہ meanings in English
farkhandah - فرخندہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word farkhandah - فرخندہ.
- (adjective) : having unexpected good fortune
- (adjective satellite) : supremely favored
- (adjective satellite) : in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- (adjective satellite) : very lively and profitable
- (adjective satellite) : marked by peace and prosperity
- (adjective satellite) : presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
- (adjective satellite) : marked by good fortune
- (adjective satellite) : eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- (adjective satellite) : well expressed and to the point
- (adjective) : enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
More words related to the meanings of farkhandah - فرخندہ
More words from English related to farkhandah - فرخندہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word farkhandah - فرخندہ meanings in English in English.
blessedcheerfuldelightedgladhappylightsomepleasedwinsomeshaddblissfulcantydroll fain gladsomejollyjoyfuljoyouscontentcontentedfrolicsomegaypleasingriantsatisfieduncomplainingamusedcheeredexcidedexultedhappedhappingheartenedluxatedpleasesrichsaplingnahaljubilantboonmerryfortunate prosperoustriumpherappeasedflourishingfruitful successfulchancefulsucceedingaccompted ...
Idioms related to the meaning of farkhandah - فرخندہ
What are the meanings of farkhandah - فرخندہ in English?
Meanings of the word farkhandah - فرخندہ in English are fortunate, prosperous and happy. To understand how would you translate the word farkhandah - فرخندہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to farkhandah - فرخندہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered farkhandah - فرخندہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word farkhandah - فرخندہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use farkhandah - فرخندہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say farkhandah - فرخندہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of farkhandah - فرخندہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فرخندہ?
Meanings of فرخندہ are fortunate, prosperous and happy
Whats the definition of فرخندہ?
Definition of the فرخندہ are
- having unexpected good fortune
- supremely favored
- in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- very lively and profitable
- marked by peace and prosperity
- presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
- marked by good fortune
- eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- well expressed and to the point
- enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
What is the synonym of فرخندہ?
Synonym of word فرخندہ are کامیاب, بہرہ مند, مقصدور, بَخت آوَر, نيک نَصِيب, خُوش بَخت, خُوش قِسمَت, نيک اَنجام, خوش قسمت, فرخ
What are the idioms related to فرخندہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فرخندہ.
- With a fortunate man all things are fortunate
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- As long as you are prosperous you will have many friends but if your days are overcast you will find yourself alone
- When times are prosperous many friends are counted if fortune disappears no friend will be left
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy