chirh - چڑھ meanings in English
chirh - چڑھ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word chirh - چڑھ.
- (noun) : hate coupled with disgust
- (noun) : the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- (noun) : (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation
- (noun) : the act of troubling or annoying someone
- (noun) : a sudden outburst of anger
- (noun) : the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- (noun) : an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
- (noun) : showing your contempt by derision
- (verb) : get up on the back of
More words related to the meanings of chirh - چڑھ
More words from English related to chirh - چڑھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word chirh - چڑھ meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word chirh - چڑھ in it
What are the meanings of chirh - چڑھ in English?
Meanings of the word chirh - چڑھ in English are abhorrence, irritation, jeer and mount up. To understand how would you translate the word chirh - چڑھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to chirh - چڑھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered chirh - چڑھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word chirh - چڑھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use chirh - چڑھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say chirh - چڑھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of chirh - چڑھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by چڑھ?
Meanings of چڑھ are abhorrence, irritation, jeer and mount up
Whats the definition of چڑھ?
Definition of the چڑھ are
- hate coupled with disgust
- the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation
- the act of troubling or annoying someone
- a sudden outburst of anger
- the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
- showing your contempt by derision
- get up on the back of
What is the synonym of چڑھ?
Synonym of word چڑھ are گھن, حقارت, نفرت, کراہیت, تنفر, اکراہ, چڑ, کراہت, چڑھ, جھلاہٹ
What are the idioms with the word چڑھ?
Here are the idioms with the word چڑھ in them.
- Black will take no other hue
- Everyone is eloquent in behalf of his own cause
- If all get into the palanquin who would be the bearers
- Step after step the ladder is ascended
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down