گفتگو کر meanings in English
گفتگو کر meanings in English is talk گفتگو کر in English. More meanings of گفتگو کر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
گفتگو کر Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word گفتگو کر.
- (verb) : express in speech
- (verb) : reveal information
- (verb) : use language
- (verb) : exchange thoughts; talk with
- (noun) : the act of giving a talk to an audience
- (noun) : an exchange of ideas via conversation
- (noun) : idle gossip or rumor
- (verb) : divulge confidential information or secrets
- (noun) : discussion; ( talk about' is a less formal alternative for discussion of')
More words related to the meanings of گفتگو کر
More words from English related to گفتگو کر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word گفتگو کر meanings in English in English.
accostbiddingcallenunciatespeaktalkwarblesayuttermoltsnafflepronkingsaimsnappingutteringuttersvolumingspekingspokingaffirmationcreditaffairbetrothalgossipmatternewsoverturepointproblemproposalquestionsayingsubstancetalethingtopicwordargumentationdialoguedialogisesialogoguedialogismdialogisticdialogisticalbruitfame mentionpublicityrumourcreditability ...
Idioms with the word گفتگو کر in it
Idioms related to the meaning of گفتگو کر
|The less people think the more they talk||جو کم سوچتے ہیں وہی زیادہ بولتے ہیں|
|To talk shop||بزنس کی بات|
What are the meanings of گفتگو کر in English?
Meanings of the word گفتگو کر in English is talk. To understand how would you translate the word گفتگو کر in English, you can take help from words closely related to گفتگو کر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered گفتگو کر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word گفتگو کر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use گفتگو کر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say گفتگو کر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of گفتگو کر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گفتگو کر?
Meaning of گفتگو کر is talk
Whats the definition of گفتگو کر?
Definition of the گفتگو کر are
- express in speech
- reveal information
- use language
- exchange thoughts; talk with
- the act of giving a talk to an audience
- an exchange of ideas via conversation
- idle gossip or rumor
- divulge confidential information or secrets
- discussion; ( talk about' is a less formal alternative for discussion of')
What is the synonym of گفتگو کر?
Synonym of word گفتگو کر are بولنا, بات, مکالمہ, چرچا, شہرت, بولنا چالنا, بات چیت, گفتگو, تقریر, خبر
What are the idioms with the word گفتگو کر?
Here are the idioms with the word گفتگو کر in them.
- Changing of words is lighting of hearts
- Conversation teaches more than meditation
- Every bird known by its note
- Lay heads together
- When wits meetparks fly out
What are the idioms related to گفتگو کر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گفتگو کر.
- Do not talk arabic in the house of a moor
- I talk of the chalk and you of the cheese
- Let every man talk of what he understand
- Let people talk and dogs bark
- Let us have a talk in my house and dinner in yours