Tarab - طرب meanings in English
Tarab - طرب Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Tarab - طرب.
- (noun) : experiencing joy and pleasure
- (verb) : make glad or happy
- (noun) : the emotion of great happiness
- (verb) : feel happiness or joy
- (noun) : something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- (noun) : great merriment
- (noun) : a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- (noun) : a state of elated bliss
- (noun) : the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- (noun) : a feeling of spontaneous good spirits
- (noun) : activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- (noun) : a gay feeling
More words related to the meanings of Tarab - طرب
More words from English related to Tarab - طرب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tarab - طرب meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tarab - طرب
What are the meanings of Tarab - طرب in English?
Meanings of the word Tarab - طرب in English are gladness, joy, mirth, rapture, cheerfulness and merriment. To understand how would you translate the word Tarab - طرب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tarab - طرب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tarab - طرب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tarab - طرب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tarab - طرب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tarab - طرب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tarab - طرب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tarab?
Meanings of tarab are gladness, joy, mirth, rapture, cheerfulness and merriment
Whats the definition of tarab?
Definition of the tarab are
- experiencing joy and pleasure
- make glad or happy
- the emotion of great happiness
- feel happiness or joy
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- great merriment
- a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- a state of elated bliss
- the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- a feeling of spontaneous good spirits
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- a gay feeling
What is the synonym of tarab?
Synonym of word tarab are آنند, خوشی, فرحت, سرور, انبساط, شادی, شادمانی, طرب, خورسندی, مسرت
What are the idioms related to tarab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tarab.
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Mustard is a good sauce but mirth is better
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Sadness and gladness succeed one another