jhiil - جھیل meanings in English
jhiil - جھیل Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word jhiil - جھیل.
- (noun) : land bordering a body of water
- (noun) : a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- (noun) : any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- (noun) : a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- (noun) : Scottish word for a lake
- (noun) : a long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked)
- (noun) : a small pond of standing water
- (adjective satellite) : being nothing more than specified
- (adjective satellite) : apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
More words related to the meanings of jhiil - جھیل
More words from English related to jhiil - جھیل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word jhiil - جھیل meanings in English in English.
absolutelyentirelynihilityquitesimplyabsolutealoneblankjustmeremerelyonlysolelyutterlymerenguestibialconfabulatedbarelybutconsumptioncostsdisbursementoutlayvegetateconjugationetymologyexclusivelypurelysheerfonlyjustlednot onlyendfinisverydikewatersidecanalcanaliculatecanaliculifat tankvatbasinpiscinapondreservoircisternspoisesreservoirs ...
Idiom with the word jhiil - جھیل in it
Idioms related to the meaning of jhiil - جھیل
What are the meanings of jhiil - جھیل in English?
Meanings of the word jhiil - جھیل in English are waterside, lake, loch, mere and lakeweed. To understand how would you translate the word jhiil - جھیل in English, you can take help from words closely related to jhiil - جھیل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered jhiil - جھیل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word jhiil - جھیل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use jhiil - جھیل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say jhiil - جھیل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of jhiil - جھیل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جھیل?
Meanings of جھیل are waterside, lake, loch, mere and lakeweed
Whats the definition of جھیل?
Definition of the جھیل are
- land bordering a body of water
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- Scottish word for a lake
- a long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked)
- a small pond of standing water
- being nothing more than specified
- apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
What is the synonym of جھیل?
Synonym of word جھیل are نہر, لب دریا, سمندر, دریا, حاشیہ آب, جھیل, تال, تالاب, غدیر, محض
What are the idioms with the word جھیل?
Here are the idioms with the word جھیل in them.
- Take courage younger than thou have been hanged
What are the idioms related to جھیل?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جھیل.
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- The noisy drum hath nothing in it but mere air
- Wisdom is more powerful than mere strength