دہشت کرنا meanings in English
دہشت کرنا meanings in English is fear دہشت کرنا in English. More meanings of دہشت کرنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
دہشت کرنا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word دہشت کرنا.
- (verb) : be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- (noun) : an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- (verb) : be uneasy or apprehensive about
- (verb) : be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- (verb) : be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- (verb) : regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- (noun) : a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
More words related to the meanings of دہشت کرنا
More words from English related to دہشت کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دہشت کرنا meanings in English in English.
affrightawedismaydreadfrighthorrorterrorapprehensionconsternationdangerfearfearfulnessinsecurityintimidationmisgivingperilphobiascareterrorsjeopardyjittersthreatughapprehensivenessfrightfulnessdreadsfearefearesfearsfeazefame gloryrenowncarkclapknockerraptappetanxietycareconcernknockqualmswitchtapthudcommiserationcompassionventurehazard ...
Idioms with the word دہشت کرنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of دہشت کرنا
What are the meanings of دہشت کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word دہشت کرنا in English is fear. To understand how would you translate the word دہشت کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دہشت کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دہشت کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دہشت کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دہشت کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دہشت کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دہشت کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دہشت کرنا?
Meaning of دہشت کرنا is fear
Whats the definition of دہشت کرنا?
Definition of the دہشت کرنا are
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- be uneasy or apprehensive about
- be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
What is the synonym of دہشت کرنا?
Synonym of word دہشت کرنا are ڈر, دہشت, خوف, دھاک, کھٹکا, تَرس, خطرہ, اندیشہ, دھڑکا, وہم
What are the idioms with the word دہشت کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word دہشت کرنا in them.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the idioms related to دہشت کرنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دہشت کرنا.
- He whom many fear ought to fear many
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Courage is often caused by fear
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- Fear keeps the garden better than the gardener